Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith came by Dr. Oz to make a delicious Peanut Butter Breakfast Wrap recipe, an amazing 1-minute meal you can make for your kids or yourself for lunch today. Also check out her Steak Lettuce Wraps and Egg Sandwich.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Peanut Butter Breakfast Wrap Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Flat Bread or Whole Wheat Wrap
- 1 Banana (Sliced)
- 1 Pear (Sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Stephanie Smith: Dr. Oz Peanut Butter Breakfast Wrap Recipe Directions
- If desired, warm up the flatbread in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Build the wrap by spreading the peanut butter on the flatbread and topping it with bananas, pears, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
- Wrap up the sandwich and enjoy! If desired, cut in half.