Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Steak Lettuce Wraps Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Pound Flank Steak
- 1 Head Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Jalapeno (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Scallion (Chopped)
- 1/2 Mango (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Vietnamese Mint
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts (Crushed)
- Squeeze of Lime
Stephanie Smith: Dr. Oz Steak Lettuce Wraps Recipe Directions
- Start by making the marinade. Stir together the fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Put the steak in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the steak. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Grease a grill or grill pan and preheat to medium high.
- Cook the steak on the grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until it is cooked through.
- Slice the steak into strips.
- Prepare lettuce wraps by placing some steak, veggies, fruits, and nuts into each wrap and serve.