Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Shrimp Ring
Sandra Lee came by Dr. Oz to make lots of great recipes, including a Shrimp Ring recipe with a special Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce. Click below to check out all of her ideas.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Elegant Shrimp Ring Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Pound Shrimp (Peeled; Deveined; Cooked & Cooled Down)
- 2 Bunches Watercress
Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce Ingredients
- Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 2/3 Cup Pink Grapefruit Segments (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 Teaspoon Celery Salt
Sandra Lee: Dr. Oz Elegant Shrimp Ring Recipe Directions
- Start by making the Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce.
- Pour grapefruit juice in six mini fluted cake pans and freeze overnight.
- In a small container, stir together the grapefruit segments, horseradish, celery salt, and chili sauce.
- Put the pans in warm water until the juice rings float to the top.
- Put the juice rings in a bowl and top with the grapefruit segment mixture.
- Place cooled shrimp on a bed of watercress laid out in a circle.
- Place the Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce in the center of the circle of shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy!