Dr. Oz played a game called Beat the Doc, where a normal person from his audience went up against another doctor to answer a handful of medical (obgyn) questions and pop-culture questions… See how you do!
1. True or False: Yeast infections are more likely to happen right before your menstrual period?
2. What bacteria is responsible for most urinary tract infections (UTI’s)?
3. Her name was Lola, she was a _____… Fill in the blank!
4. Who turned the world on with her smile?
1. True, yeast infections are most likely to occur right before you menstruate.
2. E. Coli is the bacteria responsible for most urinary tract infections (UTI’s).
3. Her name was Lola, she was a SHOW GIRL!
4. Mary Tyler Moore turned on the world with her smile.
So how did you do? Leave a comment below!