Doctor Oz brought onto his show three sisters from Las Vegas: Lovey, Dovey and Poppy. Their dad is concerned about their weight, and so Dr Oz has come to help them lose weight and get healthy. Lovey and Dovey are actually twins (their mom picked out the cutest twin names!). Lovey said she puts her job and her kids first, and that she doesn’t really even think about herself. The three sisters have tried dieting together, but as soon as one drops out, they all drop out of the diet. Lovey has not gone to the doctor in 2 years because she’s afraid of what they will say. Here are Lovey, Dovey & Poppy’s Truth Tube Results:
– Blood Pressure: 135/85 (borderline hypertension)
– Weight: 260 pounds
– Poppy’s actual age is 39, but her body thinks she is 47 years old.
– HDL Cholesterol: 25 (the lowest Dr Oz has ever seen)
– Weight: 257 pounds
– Lovey’s actual age is 35, but her body thinks she is 46.
– Blood Pressure: 140/90 (hypertension)
– HDL Cholesterol: 29
– Weight: 261 pounds
– Dovey’s actual age is 35 (like her twin Lovey), and her body too thinks shes 46.
Buddy Plan Diet
1. Dump Day – Dump everything in your fridge that has simple sugars, saturated fats, trans fats or white flour.
2. Automate – Dr Oz said no more frying food! Grill up chicken on Sundays, and then you will have it to eat all week long.
3. Replace Unhealthy Snacks – Dr Oz said that you cannot get rid of snacks, but you can replace unhealthy snacks with healthy snacks, like Dr Oz’s Energy Ball Recipe made of agave nectar, dark chocolate and natural peanut butter.
4. Work Out Together – 30 minutes of exercise every other day and strength training. Michael Roizen will also be working with them to teach them to diet smart.