Doctor Oz was asked a question by Carrie Ann Inaba, a judge on Dancing with the Stars and a Fly Girl from the show In Living Color. Carrie Ann Inaba said she often gets panic attacks. What is a good Panic Attack Remedy? And how can you talk yourself down from a panic attack? Why do Panic Attacks happen?
Panic Attack Symptoms
– Loud & Fast Heart Beat
– Panic Attacks can begin suddenly
What Causes Panic Attacks?
Dr Oz said that panic attacks happen more often in young women. Panic attacks can be caused by stress in your life, hereditary reasons, or a variety of other reasons.
Dr Oz’s Panic Attack Simple Breathing Exercise:
1. Crouch down by bending at your knees – you can down as low as is comfortable.
2. Take a sip of water – this slows down your heart beat.
3. Look up towards to sky and visualize the most calm place you can think of. Carrie Ann Inaba visualized the beaches in Hawaii.
4. This Panic Attack Remedy & Cure should help diver anxious thoughts.