Dr. Oz played a game called “Drench the Doc” where two women from his audience had to answer several questions, and whoever got the most questions correct got to throw balls at a device that would release a big balloon of water on top of Dr. Oz’s head. Dr. Oz is super good looking even when he gets drenched by a balloon full of water! But back to the interesting information, see how many of these questions about water you get right… and then quiz your friends and family!
Dr. Oz’s Water Quiz:
1. True or False: Water with high mineral content is healthier for skin?
2. To Avoid dry skin, avoid hot showers and instead, take lukewarm showers for 5, 10 or 15 minutes?
3. On average, how many fewer calories do you consume if you drink a glass of water before a meal?
Answers to Dr. Oz’s Water Quiz:
1. False. Water with a higher mineral content is NOT healthier for your skin.
2. To avoid dry skin, skin the hot showers, and take a lukewarm shower for 10 minutes.
3. On average, if you drink a glass of water before your meal, you will save 75 calories!