Doctor Oz played a game about nutritional knowledge called “Climb the Food Pyramid” with two women from his audience. Here are Dr. Oz’s questions and answers about nutrition and the food pyramid, lets see how well you do!
Dr. Oz’s Nutritional Knowledge – Food Pyramid – Game Questions:
1. Orange vegetables are high in beta carotene, name as many orange vegetables as you can in 10 seconds.
2. Name as many red fruits as you can in 10 seconds.
3. True or False: whole milk has more calcium than skim milk?
Dr. Oz’s Nutritional Knowledge – Food Pyramid – Game Answers:
1. If you came up with more than three orange vegetables, then you won! Dr. Oz’s guests came up with carrots, sweet potatoes and peppers.
2. If you thought of more than three red fruits, then you won! Dr. Oz’s guests came up with apples, strawberries and raspberries.
3. FALSE!!! Whole milk does not have more calcium than skim milk!