Dr Oz: Black Elderberry Immunity Booster
Today on the Dr. Oz Show learn the best natural cures for your biggest health complaints. From easing your stress to soothing an upset stomach, Dr. Oz has the surprising solutions that do not require medication.
Dr Oz: Arnica Gel Review
Do you have any aches and pains? Dr. Oz says it is one of the most common complaints he hears from people and while most reach for Ibuprofen or some other over-the-counter medication, he has the natural solution to ease your pain and it might just surprise you. Have you ever heard of Arnica? It happens to be Dr. Oz’s all-time favorite way to treat muscle aches and joint paint because it is not only natural, but it also works!
- Buy Arnica gel at your local drug store.
- Costs around $8 per tube.
- Apply to areas of soreness three times a day and gently massage.
- Shown to be as, if not more, effective as over-the-counter medicines.
Dr Oz: Black Elderberry Syrup
Dr. Oz’s next natural cure is one for boosting your immunity. This time of year it is especially important to have a strong immune system in order to fight off germs and bacteria, which is why Dr. Oz recommends Black Elderberry to boost your immunity and prevent you from getting sick.
- Buy Black Elderberry Syrup at the health food store
- Drink it alone or add to a hot drink
- Can be taken as an everyday supplement to prevent colds, the flu, and to strengthen your immune system.
- Costs around $12
Dr Oz: Ginger Tea Soothes an Upset Stomach
We all get an upset stomach every now and then, but have you ever wondered how to treat a tummy ache without medication? Dr. Oz says the best natural cure for an upset stomach is Ginger Tea, which you can make yourself right at home or buy at your favorite health food store.
- Add slices of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water and sip to ease your stomach pain.
- Buy Ginger Tea bags for around $4 at the health food store.
Dr Oz: Pumpkin Seed Powder Sleep Aid
Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Do you often struggle to fall asleep or do you often wake up in the middle of the night, not able to get back to sleep? If so, Dr. Oz has a natural cure that might surprise you! Pumpkin Seed Powder holds the power to help you fall asleep and stay asleep by increasing the amount of serotonin in your body, which will relax you into a better night of rest.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Seed Powder to a glass of warm milk and drink 30-60 minutes before going to bed at night.
Dr Oz: Best Yoga Pose to Reduce Stress Steve Ross
If there is one thing we all have a lot of in our lives, it is stress. Dr. Oz says that while we cannot always change what happens in the world around us, we can learn ways to better cope with it on the inside of our bodies. His favorite natural cure for stress is Yoga, so Dr. Oz’s personal Yogi, Steve Ross, stopped by to share the best yoga poses to calm you down.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended in front of you. Relax your upper body onto your legs (or as far as you go without causing pain) and take several deep breaths for about a minute. Steve recommends doing this pose 2-3 times a day to reduce stress and help mellow you out.