Dr Oz: 5 Beauty Product Reviews
Do you keep a big makeup bag and only use a few of the products? It’s time to toss out that bag and carry around the only 5 beauty products you’ll ever need again. Dr Oz introduced Cynde Watson, Celebrity Makeup Artist, to give you ways to save time and money with the 5 products to help you look and feel beautiful.
Dr Oz: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Review
1. SPF Tinted Moisturizer- Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30.
This product contains ingredients that hydrate the skin. It also doubles as a foundation. Click on the following link to buy it and to read reviews: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Butter.
Dr Oz: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara Review
2. Mascara- Women know that it all starts with the eyes. If you want youthful lashes, try Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. Put on 2 coats for a more dramatic look.
Dr Oz: Forever Aqua Cream Review
3. Lip/check stain- Lip and cheek products now come as a dual product that you can use interchangeably. Use Cream Formula.Makeup Forever Aqua Cream for both your lips and your cheeks.
Dr Oz: Pistachio Green Nail Polish
4. Nail polish- You may not be able to stop the aging process in your hands, but they can sure as heck look good. Butter London Nail polish will keep your nails looking soft and trendy. Cynde suggested a pistachio green color, which is the next trend for Spring. Cynde put some on Dr Oz and, dare I say, he looked trendy.
Dr Oz: Bumble and Bumble Shine Finishing Spray Review
5. Hair finishing spray- For a quick glossy finish and to add moisture to the hair, try Bumble & Bumble Let It Shine Finishing Spray 4.2 oz. Cynde sprayed it on Dr Oz and it looked good.
The real surprise was when Celebrity Stylist, Cynde Watson, told Dr Oz that she was 45-years-old. She really looked good!
Have you tried any of these products? Leave me a message and let me know how they worked.
Leave a Reply