Dr Oz’s 99 Diet Foods List
Doctor Oz searched high and low in our grocery stores to find a list of 99 Diet Foods that we should shop from. Now all you have to do is pick the foods you like from Dr Oz’s Grocery List and off you go to the store! Or better yet, I was able to find some of the foods online so that you can order them from the comfort of your home. So click on the links below for easy diet food shopping! Of course, Doctor Oz said that if you can find alternatives to items on his 99 Foods Grocery List (that are the same nutritionally), then you can substitute other brands.
Dr Oz: Breakfast Diet Foods
– BetterOats Oat Revolution Thick & Hearty Old-Fashioned Instant Oatmeal (Apples & Cinnamon variety) Click here to buy Better Oats Oat Revolution!
– Van’s Natural Foods Whole Grain Pancakes
– Kashi Blueberry Waffles
– Amy’s Breakfast Scramble Wrap
– Cream of Wheat Instant Healthy Grain Click here to buy Cream of Wheat Instant Healthy Grain.
– Uncured Turkey Bacon
– Jennie-O Breakfast Sausage Links
– VitaBuns English Muffins
Dr Oz: Entree Diet Foods
– Healthy Choice Lemon Herb Chicken
– Evol Foods Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
– Healthy Choice Portabella Spinach Parmesan
– Amy’s Roasted Vegetable Pizza
– Amy’s Light in Sodium Bean & Rice Burrito
– Cedarlane Eggplant Parmesan
– Annie Chun’s Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
– Dr Praeger’s Buffalo Chickenless Patties
– The Organic Bistro Chicken Parmesan Bake
– SeaPak Shrimp Co. Salmon Burger
– Kashi Chicken Flortentine
– Helen’s Kitchen Bay Island Plantain
– Kashi Thin Crust Basil Pesto Pizza
– Amy’s Light & Lean Spinach Lasagna
– Applegate The Great Uncured Hot Dog
– Sukhi’s Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
– Annie Chun’s Chicken & Cilantro Mini Wontons
– Organic Bistro Wild Alaskan Salmon Bake
– Amy’s California Veggie Burger
– Rico M Panada Spinach & Tofu
– Helen’s Kitchen Pasta Primavera
Dr Oz: Cereal, Pasta & Grain Diet Foods
– Arnold Grains & More 100% Whole Wheat Triple Health Bread
– Barilla Plus Penne Click here to buy Barilla Plus Penne.
– 100% Whole Wheat Pita Pocket Bread
– Dr Praeger’s Sweet Potato Littles
– 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins
– Post Grape Nuts Cereal Click here to buy Post Grape-Nuts Cereal.
– Microwaveable Brown Rice Click here to buy my favorite Steamed Brown Rice Bowl (though Dr Oz did not mention a brand).
– Kashi 7 Whole Grain Cereal Puffs Click here to buy Kashi 7 Whole Grain Puffs Cereal.
– General Mills Cheerios Cereal Click here to buy Cheerios Cereal.
– Nature’s Plus Flax Plus Flakes Cereal Click here to buy Nature’s Path Organic Flax Plus Multibran Cereal.
– Annie Chun’s Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles Click here to buy Annie Chun’s Brown Rice Noodles.
– Kashi 7 Whole Grain Cereal Flakes Click here to buy Kashi 7 Whole Grain Flakes.
– Back to Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Click here to buy Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
– DeBoles Artichoke Flour Pasta Click here to buy De Boles Pasta Artichoke Angel Hair.
Dr Oz: Snack Diet Foods
– Chiquita Pineapple Bites
– Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips Click here to buy Natural Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
– Food Should Taste Good All-Natural Olive Chips Click here to buy Food Should Taste Good All-Natural Olive Chips.
– Wasa Whole Grain Crackers Click here to buy Wasa Whole Grain Crackers.
– Orville Redenbacher’s Smart Pop! (94% Fat Free) Mini Bags Click here to buy Orville Redenbacher’s Smart Pop!
– Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Whole Wheat & Oat Pretzel Sticks Click here to buy Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Whole Wheat & Oat Sticks.
– Ak Mak Crackers Click here to buy Ak-Mak Sesame Crackers.
– Greek Yogurt
– Eden Organic Brown Rice Chips
– Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Cheese
– Stacy’s Simple Naked Pita Chips Click here to buy Stacy’s Pita Chips.
Dr Oz: Side Item Diet Foods
– Broccoli Slaw
– Dr McDougall’s Light Sodium Tomato Basil Pasta Soup Click here to buy Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods Vegan Tomato Basil Pasta Soup.
– Healthy Valley Soup 40% Less Sodium (the 5 Bean Vegetable Variety)
– Bagged Salad Greens
– Amy’s Organic Light Sodium Split Pea Soup Click here to buy Amy’s Light in Sodium Organic Split Pea Soup.
– Pacific Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup (Light Sodium version of course!) Click here to buy Pacific Natural Foods Light Sodium Organic Soup, Butternut Squash.
– Healthy Valley Soup Fat-Free Garden Split Pea with Carrots
– Steam-in-Bag Frozen vegetables (without sauce)
– Health Valley Soup (Vegetable Barley with Less Sodium variety) Click here to buy Health Valley Vegetable Barley, 40% Less Sodium.
– Tiger Tiger Thai Onion Soup Click here to buy Tiger Tiger Thai Onion Soup.
– Fire Roasted No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
Dr Oz: Dessert Diet Foods
– Soy Dream Vanilla Lil’ Dreamers Frozen Sandwich
– Almond Dream Lil’ Dreamers Vanilla Frozen Sandwich
– So Delicious Purely Decadent Cherry Amaretto (another Ice Cream Substitute)
– Diana’s Bananas Banana Babies Dark Chocolate Frozen Dessert
– Breyers Pure Fruit Bars & Berry Swirls
– Arctic Zero 150 Calorie Pints (a fabulous ice cream substitute)
– So Delicious Chocolate Minis Sandwiches
– Back to Nature Cookies (flavors include Peanut Butter Creme, Chocolate Chunk and Cranberry-Pecan Granola) Click on the following links for Back to Nature Cranberry Pecan Granola Cookies,Back To Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies, and Back To Nature Peanut Butter Creme Cookies.
– Mi-Del All Natural Maple Munchies Cookies
– Healthy Valley Amaranth Graham Crackers Click here to buy Health Valley Crackers, Graham Amaranth.
– Barbara’s Bakery Snackimals (including the following flavors: chocolate chip, chocolate and snickerdoodle) Click here to buy all of the varieties of Barbara’s Bakery Snackimals.
– Lucy’s Gluten-Free Ginger Snaps Click here to buy Lucy’s Gluten Free Cookie Box, Ginger Snap.
– Vitalicious Deep & Velvety Chocolate VitaBrownies Click here to buy Vitalicious Deep & Velvety Chocolate Vitabrownies.
Dr Oz: Condiment Diet Foods
– Wholly Guacamole
– Red, White or Malt Vinegar
– Annie’s Organic Buttermilk Dressing Click here to buy Annie’s Naturals Organic Dressing Buttermilk.
– Annie’s Horseradish Mustard Click here to buy Annie’s Organic Horseradish Mustard.
– Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Click here to buy Newman’s Own Salad Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette.
– Hot Sauce
– Spectrum Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette Click here to buy Spectrum Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette.
– Ready-Pac Pico de Gallo
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dr Oz: Drink Diet Foods
– Almond Milk (unsweetened of course!)
– Sparkling Water or Seltzer
– Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit Juice Click here to buy Uncle Matt’s Organic Grapefruit Juice.
– V-8 Low Sodium Vegetable Juice Click here to buy V-8 Low Sodium Vegetable Juice.
– Unsweetened Iced Tea
– Green Tea