Dr Oz: Cheap Kitchen Gadgets
Danny Seo, syndicated columnist of Do Just One Thing, shared some kitchen gadgets with Dr. Oz. Not only will they make your life easier, but they will also help you prepare healthier food for your family.
Dr Oz: 2-Tier Microwave Steamer Review
Danny Seo says you can make an entire meal in a 2-tier microwave steamer. He told Dr. Oz this product is great because you do not have to turn on your stove or oven in order to prepare a healthy meal in a matter of minutes.
- Bottom Layer – Herbs and broth or water.
- Next layer – Put your protein since it takes a little longer to cook. A good choice is salmon.
- Top layer – Vegetables like tomatoes, green beans and zucchini
- Simply cook in the microwave for just a couple of minutes for a quick and healthy meal!
The best part is the 2-tier Microwave Steamer comes in various colors and only costs around $10!
Dr Oz: Salad Dressing Emulstir Review
One of the biggest challenges of making homemade salad dressing is that there are bowls and utensils to clean and nowhere to store the leftovers, so the Salad Dressing Emulstir is a wonderful option.
- Easily pour ingredients into top of bottle.
- Built-in emulsifier to stir ingredients together.
- Recipes and measurements printed on side of bottle.
- Store in fridge for later use.
- Cost is around $15.
Dr Oz: Squeez’Ems Review
It seems that anything squeezable is popular with busy families these days. Parents love the portability of squeezable foods and kids love to eat them, but they can get a little expensive and wasteful since the packaging is not reusable. That is why Danny Seo’s next little gadget is so great! Squeez’Ems are totally reusable and you can put whatever you want into them, so you know exactly what your kids are eating!
- Fun for kids
- Cost around $9