Dr. Oz July 22, 2015 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode on July 22, 2015, talking to a transgender teen named Jazz Jennings. He also discussed how to manage mood swings, innovative uses for apple cider vinegar, the ideal length of a workout, and celebrity health trends. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Jazz Jennings on Her Transition & Growing Up Transgender
Dr. Oz talked to Jazz Jennings, a 14-year-old transgender girl, who talked about her experiences growing up as transgender and how she dealt with puberty.
Dr. Oz When It’s Okay to Overeat
Dr. Oz talked on his show today about how women can overcome extreme mood swings such as wanting to cry, lashing out at people in anger, or overeating.
Dr. Oz: Hot Celeb Health Trends
Dr. Oz talked about the latest celebrity health trends such as hula hooping, blue solar water, using sleep monitors, green tea moisturizer, and “healthies”.
Dr. Oz: Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Wash
Dr. Oz shared several innovative uses for apple cider vinegar, including using it for a foot wash, a window cleaner, and a natural weed killer.
Dr Oz: Can You Cut Fat From Certain Areas?
Dr. Oz talked about health myths, including what the ideal length of a workout is and whether you can eliminate fat from certain areas by targeting them.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It: July 22, 2015
- Dr. Oz: Jazz Jennings on Her Transition & Growing Up Transgender
- Dr. Oz How to Manage Anger, Stop Crying & When It’s Good to Overeat
- Dr. Oz: Blue Solar Water, Hula Hoops & Green Tea Moisturizer
- Dr. Oz: Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Wash, Cleaning & Natural Pesticide
- Dr Oz: Ideal Length of a Workout & Can You Cut Fat From Certain Areas?