Dr Oz: How Jack Osbourne Lost Over 70 Pounds
Dr. Oz and Jack Osbourne sat down for a candid conversation about Jack’s battle with addiction and his recent life-changing diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. They talked about what keeps Jack motivated to stay healthy and sober as well as the symptoms of MS, which can be very different for every person.
Dr Oz: Jack Osbourne’s Breakfast Berry Drink
When Jack Osbourne regained control of his life and got sober he also got fit and healthy, losing more than 70 pounds! He shared a few secrets to his success with Dr. Oz, but Jack admits getting started is the hardest part.
Breakfast Berry Drink:
- Almond or Coconut Milk
Dr Oz: Jack Osbourne Paleo Diet
Jack Osbourne says he prefers to “eat like a caveman”, or follow a Paleo Diet as much as possible, to stay fit and healthy.
- Poached eggs with roasted veggies
- Mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Poached Halibut
- Tomato and cucumber slices
Dr Oz: Jack Osbourne HCG Diet Results
Dr. Oz has talked about the HCG Diet on his show before, but he says he has never actually met anyone who had tried it until Jack Osbourne came to his show. HCG is a hormone that is particularly higher in women’s bodies during the first few months of pregnancy.
Jack says the plan consisted of HCG injections and a diet of 500 calories per day, which he says can surprisingly include a lot more food than you might think. Dr. Oz expressed concerns, especially since Jack is also living with Multiple Sclerosis, but Jack says many women get pregnant who also have MS and they do just fine. He added he was also closely supervised and monitored by a doctor throughout the diet, which is important for anyone following the HCG program.
Dr Oz: Oz or Osbourne Trivia Game
Dr. Oz shared a few bits of trivia and his audience had to guess who they were true for, either Jack Osbourne or Dr. Oz. How well do you think you could do? Check out the following facts and find out!
- I once wanted a career in law enforcement – This one is actually true for Jack Osbourne. He says he even served in the reserves for five years until it got too challenging to juggle with his other work commitments.
- I once was mistaken for George Clooney – Dr. Oz says while shooting a promotional video for his show overseas he was mistaken for George Clooney.
- To get ready for fatherhood I practiced by carrying my dog around in an infant carrier – If you guessed Jack Osbourne, you would be correct!
- I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue – Dr. Oz is the one with this hidden talent, which he says was how he impressed his wife Lisa when they first met.
- My wife Lisa is always nagging me about alternative health – Both Dr. Oz and Jack Osbourne say they have wives named Lisa who are guilty of this!